Spicy Bubble & Squeak with Kit's Red Chutney Dipping Sauce
- Using a large mixing bowl, chop your leftover spuds, parsnips, carrots & green veg into a small dice with some finely chopped parsley.
- Crack in one egg, salt & pepper and 1tbsp Kit's Peanut Chutney.
- Mix thoroughly and then add enough plain flour to create a light dough. Create patties & fry, serving with Kit's Red Chutney on the side.
- Using a large frying pan, shred some turkey, finely slice an onion and finely chop some gherkins.
- Throw the onion and some butter in a pan and lightly fry for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Add the cold turkey and gherkins and then stir in 2tbsp Kit's Peanut Chutney and 3tbsp crème fraîche.
- Stir thorughly, cover and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta, garnish with any chopped green herbs like parsley.
- Slice a peeled onion and crush a clove of garlic. Gently fry in a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add a tin of tomatoes, half a jar of Red Chutney and some chopped basil.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer, add the stuffing and heat gently in the pan.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, and if you really want to jazz it up, add a couple of tablespoons of crème fraîche. Serve when warmed through either with rice or pasta.